You have no items in your shopping cart.
About This Game
Magicka: The Other Side of the Coin lets players experience a completely new take on the Magicka universe. Take the role of Alucart the Vampire and his Necromancers to fight against the forces of good. Your mission is to thwart Vlad’s attempt to unite the humans, the dwarves and the elves.
Like the highly popular Magicka: Vietnam, The Other Side of the Coin features objective based level progression, a new story and brand new playable characters. Along with the main quest, four new challenge levels are included as well as a new playable PVP character, the Necromancer.
- Play as Alucart the Vampire and his henchmen, the Necromancers
- One exciting new story challenge set among exciting new elven architecture
- 4 new challenge maps playing as Necromancers: World's End, Volcano Hideout, OSOTC Arena and the Mirror Crystal Cavern Hideout.
- Necromancer introduced to PvP
- New Steam achievements
- Innovative and dynamic spellcasting system with thousands of possible combinations
- Up to four player co-op in all game modes as well as single player option
- Experience the parody and satire of a cliché fantasy world \
OS:Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor:Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900. Integrated Graphics (laptops) are not supported
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X-compatible sound card
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection