You have no items in your shopping cart.
All it takes is the swipe of a finger. We connect with friends. We buy the latest gadgets and gear. We find out what’s happening in the world. But with that same simple swipe, we cast an increasingly expansive shadow. With each connection, we leave a digital trail that tracks our every move and milestone, our every like and dislike. And it’s not just people. Today, all major cities are networked. Urban infrastructures are monitored and controlled by complex operating systems.
You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt your family, you'll be able to monitor and hack all who surround you by manipulating everything connected to the city’s network. Access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate a target, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop the enemy... and more.
In Watch Dogs, this system is called the Central Operating System (ctOS) – and it controls almost every piece of the city’s technology and holds key information on all of the city’s residents.
- HACK THE CITY - Watch Dogs takes place in a fully simulated living city where, using your smartphone, you have real-time control over the city’s infrastructure. Trap your enemy in a 30-car pileup by manipulating the traffic lights. Stop a train, and then board it to evade the authorities. Narrowly escape capture by quickly raising a drawbridge. Anything connected to the city’s ctOS can become your weapon.
- HIGH OCTANE - With help from Ubisoft Reflections, the acclaimed studio behind the award-winning Driver series, Watch Dogs offers a stable bursting with horsepower. Get behind the wheel of more than 65 vehicles, each with state-of-art physics and handling, and explore the massive city while completing missions.
- DYNAMIC NAVIGATION - Watch Dogs gives you the ability to not only use the city’s ctOS to your advantage, but the streets as well. In real-world Chicago, cut through one of the buildings or climb to the rooftops to catch your target.
- STREET JUSTICE - Living in inner city Chicago where violence is best answered by violence, you have the skills to take the fight to the streets. Take down enemies by delivering devastating blows with your baton, or experience a shoot-out like never before with a physics simulation that rivals anything in the shooter category. Overall, you will have access to more than 30 traditional weapons
- EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL - Disrupt, the all-new game engine dedicated to Watch Dogs, uses advanced processing and graphics to deliver a stunning visual and an incredibly realistic experience. Disrupt gives you the power to affect the story, the city and the life of the population with your choices creating a ripple effect throughout the city.
Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (64 Bit)
Processor: Quad Core (e.g. Core2Quad Q6600 or Phenom X4 9750)
Graphics: DirectX11 video card, 1 GB RAM (e.g. GTX 460, HD5770)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 20 GB free space
Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer
Processor: 8-Core CPU (e.g. i7-3770 or FX-8350)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX11 video card, 2 GB RAM (e.g. GTX 560ti, HD7850)
Processor: Current 8-Core CPU (i7-3930K, FX 9370)
Memory: 8 GB RAM oder mehr
Graphics: DX11 video card, 2 GB RAM or more (GTX 670, HD 7970)